Sterling Chemical Malta Ltd. is an Italian pharmaceutical company specialising in the development, optimisation and manufacturing of high quality generic Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). Sterling is internationally respected and endeavours to maintain its level of excellence both in its business approach and in the development of a highly skilled team.
- Final user of the facility equipment and directly responsible for their proper preservation.
- The loading and unloading of materials.
- The cleaning of department equipment and the working environment.
- The authorised use of a forklift.
- The global management of the production equipment, in order to grant its appropriate use and complete functioning.
- The compilation of documentation relating to the respective role.
- The use of facility according to company procedures.
- The compilation of batch production record.
- The establishment of process controls.
- The control of the availability, including the verification of the conformity of documentation, primary materials and other materials necessary for production.
- The management of production of solid and liquid waste and their appropriate storage in the dedicated area.
- The execution and supervision of in-process controls in the absence of QC and production supervisors.
- The emission of BPRS and supervision of production operations in the absence of production supervisors.
- Knowledge of English language. Italian language will be considered as an asset.
On the job training will be provided.
Sterling Chemical Malta Limited – KMP-50762