We are looking to recruit an Administration Officer to join our growing team on a full-time basis (to start with reduced hours). This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated to work within the education sector.
The selected applicant needs to be detailed-oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management.
- Data inputting, scanning, photocopying, and the day-to-day operational duties of an office which is service-oriented whose function is to ensure the appropriate support both to management, student and parents at all times.
- Preparation and coordination of all the necessary documentation in connection with registrations and examinations as requested by educational providers.
- Examination’s arrangement. This work includes the preparation of seating plans, door lists, candidate’s lists, invigilator’s reports, students training, online invigilation in necessary cases, request for payments and any other related tasks.
- Updating students’ portals with timetables, course contents, course material, assessments dates and results on the School Management system.
- Management of plagiarism software (currently turn-it-in), which includes the registration of all students on the software for each and every module that the student has been registered with our service providers.
- Generation and analysis of plagiarism reports which are made available to lecturers and service providers.
- Liaising with scheduling, academic leaders and welfare officer when the need arises.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages, and redirecting calls as required.
- Assist in receiving payments and preparing receipts.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders (school, staff, parents, students, and other people), provide information and advice in line with school programmes.
- Scheduling and attending meetings with students, lecturers or parents.
- Keep library updated.
- Create Microsoft Teams for modules and keep them updated with the relevant information.
- Monitoring student attendance and identifying students with low attendance.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Higher education studies in a related field.
- Good knowledge of Office software applications.
- Proven experience of working within an office environment.
- Highly organised.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- High sense of customer service.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and work well within a team.
STC Higher Education – KMP-59323