Our company is seeking a smart, detail-oriented, and proactive Fraud and Payments Officer to play a key role in the Payments and Frauds department (Online and Retail Business).
A Payment and Fraud executive vacancy has arisen with a dynamic and leading iGaming company based in Malta.
The chosen candidates will be analysing data and performance regarding fraud, risk and anti-money laundering. He / she will also checking deposits, processing withdrawal requests and verifying due diligence from the customers.
- Process transactions for clients who make deposits and withdrawals using a wide range of third-party payment services, including bank wire, e-wallets and credit cards;
- Perform reconciliations of all transactions that take place through third-party payment services and banks;
- Constantly liaise with all internal departments such as Customer Support and trading on fraud and payment matters;
- Ascertain any fraudulent transactions and accounts are spotted early to minimize the risk to the company;
- Run daily security checks including reports on new customer accounts and payment transactions to protect the business from technical issues and abuse;
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures;
- Initiate and support improvements to the Payments and Risk functions in the department;
- Verify and evaluate the customer due diligence sent by our customer in the retail business.
What experience and skills do I need to be considered for the role?
- Fluent in English and Italian;
- Sound understanding of the gaming industry;
- Previous experience in payments and fraud environment is essential;
- Strong numerical skills, analytical skills and attention to detail is essential;
- Ability to learn new technology / systems / applications quickly;
- Ability to work on own initiative, with tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of MS Excel / Word or Access is essential;
- Organised, self-driven, and proactive in your work;
- Knowledge of AML.
Stanleybet Malta Limited – KMP-64017