Reporting to the Tooling and Equipment Team Leader, the Tool Crib Specialist is responsible to issue equipment to end users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
- To promote a positive safety culture and to ensure that safety and quality policy is communicated / promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS-related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Issue tools to staff working in an efficient manner;
- Keep track of all tools which were issued to production or sent for repair and/or calibration;
- Check the status of tools prior to issuing and upon returning back to the tool crib;
- Liaise with the Tooling and Equipment team to ensure that the tools required are available and in good working order;
- Perform daily basic maintenance on tooling and escalate and report when there is the need for heavier repair;
- Perform minor routine maintenance and repairs;
- Ensure housekeeping and 5S principles are applied all the time;
- Engage in other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess knowledge of tools;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications;
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- Be a good team player.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.
SR Technics Malta Limited – KMP-79060