The Production Trainer is responsible for the creation and delivery of a variety of different courses and programs aimed at developing the knowledge and skills of SR Technics Malta employees. The incumbent will use a variety of techniques including theoretical as well as practical approaches to deliver training material. This position is answerable to the Training Manager.
- To promote a positive safety culture and to ensure that safety and quality policy is communicated / promoted and implemented within the Organization.
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS-related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual.
- Provide required classroom and on-the-job training to SR Technics Malta employees, with a specific focus on employees pertaining to the production and support shop areas.
- Contribute to the training gap analysis for employees and to the relevant training plans and delivery of such courses aimed at diminishing the gap in skill and knowledge.
- Facilitate new hire orientation to include mandatory and safety-related training and familiarization with SR Technics policies and procedures.
- Monitor and mentor SR Technics apprentices during their apprenticeship period.
- Follow established syllabi and develop new curricula in line with student requirements.
- Develop new methods of training, adapting to the requirements of the students and the business.
- Plan and schedule participants in specific training programs.
- Evaluate the progress of each employee during the training period and upon the completion of the training, providing feedback to the student on their progress.
- Assist in developing new effective production techniques, training on the new techniques and their implementation in production.
- Train employees on a variety of processes on the shop floor and in the classroom, including, but not limited to documentation handling, use of systems, the use of tools and equipment and material handling.
- Develop training methodologies and procedures.
- Develop and promote positive working relationships with new hires, apprentices, colleagues and contractors.
- Ensure there is recording and completion of required documentation for training sessions and coordinate with Training Coordinators for training tracking.
- Organize and maintain training venues, logistics, and equipment.
- Meet with key stakeholders to review training materials and processes.
- Engage in any other work commensurate with the role.
- Be in a possession of an EASA Approved Part 66 Cat B1 / B2 Licence and / or else have extensive experience in sheet metal and composite maintenance practice and / or in paint.
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in an EASA approved Part 145 base maintenance organisation.
- Having experience with developing and conducting hands on, instructor led technical courses and possessing knowledge of learning principles would be an asset.
- Be able to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Be proficient in using MS Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good command of the English language together with excellent communication skills.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics Malta Limited – KMP-79059