The IT Project Manager will be key in the AST transformation. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
The successful candidate will work directly with the Operations department to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible with the company targets and objectives. The incumbent person will lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to the General Manager and to the SVP Aircraft Services.
- To promote a positive safety culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated / promoted and implemented within the organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS manual;
- Technical transformation and implementation of a new IT environment for AS Malta and LTV (each separately) including:
- Network environment incl. Internet provider;
- All hardware;
- All software and licenses;
- ERP System;
- Technical support service (in-house or third party);
- Develop future digital transformation objectives and advance the IT department, Malta;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties / vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills;
- Perform other related duties as assigned;
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- University degree in IT (or similar);
- Project management experience in implementing / exchanging a new IT system;
- Profund knowledge in IT infrastructure incl. network, data security and data storage, software, hardware, ERP;
- Business fluent in English;
- Previous work expertise in the MRO, manufacturing or logistics industry highly desirable;
- Strong analytical and coaching abilities;
- Client and service-focused attitude;
- Proven working experience in project management;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / Prince II certification is a plus.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.
Only direct applications will be considered.
SR Technics Malta Limited – KMP-59979