The AMOS data entry clerk is responsible to keep the customer’s AMOS / ERP system data up to date and ensure that the data generated by operations personnel during the maintenance event in SAP is transferred manually and accurately to the customer’s AMOS or any ERP system the customer might use.
- To promote a positive safety culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated /promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS-related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Keeping the customer’s AMOS / ERP system up to date in such a way that the data generated by operations during maintenance events is identical to the information input in the customer’s AMOS / ERP system;
- To strictly use the privileges and access levels granted to any customer’s AMOS / ERP system in accordance with SR Technics’ and SR Technics’ customers established and approved processes and procedures.
- Good command of verbal and written English;
- Be IT literate;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Positive attitude and solutions orientated;
- A high degree of customer focus, both internal and external;
- Proven ability to work under pressure;
- Able to work on weekends.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics Malta Limited – KMP-75936