As a Compliance Monitoring Engineer, you contribute to ensuring an effective and efficient Safety and Compliance Monitoring Management system in compliance with aviation regulatory and SMS requirements. You monitor the performance of the Safety and Compliance Monitoring Management system against set standards to meet legal compliance and customer expectations. You liaise with authorities, customers and all SR Technics Malta departments on compliance, safety and compliance monitoring related topics to achieve the required compliance standards.
- Assist in ensuring an effective safety and compliance monitoring management system in accordance with relevant requirements published by appropriate National Aviation Authorities and / or other international regulations and standards.
- Ensure the compliance of the safety and compliance monitoring management system through safety and compliance monitoring audits and process confirmation walks in accordance with the SR Technics safety and compliance monitoring audit plan.
- Support the Compliance Monitoring department in close loop investigation process for safety and Compliance Monitoring related findings to develop effective preventive action plans for safety and compliance monitoring hazards.
- Monitor safety and compliance monitoring standards to identify gaps and initiating effective active and preventive actions and ensure deviations are stopped at the earliest possible stage.
- Support lean continuous improvement aiming for failure costs reduction and efficient and effective processes and procedures.
- Liaise with authorities, customers, suppliers and internal customers on compliance monitoring, safety, and audit matters.
- Contribute to the continuous development of SMS and safety culture within SR Technics Malta.
- Assist with monitoring Safety and Compliance Monitoring within SR Technics Malta departments independently of organizational reporting lines.
- Participate in Safety Action Group (SAG) meetings.
- Act as Safety and Compliance Monitoring representative during daily level 2 meetings.
- Performs internal daily spot-checks / audits as required.
- Receives customer complaints-raises occurrence in Q pulse / initiates investigation / co-ordinates issues with other departments as required.
- Leads investigations to root cause level and provides the necessary feedback.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role, preferable within the aviation industry.
- Technical training and background especially in the Quality, Compliance Monitoring or Aircraft Maintenance fields.
- In-depth knowledge of airworthiness regulations and safety requirements.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good level of competence with IT tools.
- Professional proficiency in the English language.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry.
Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics Malta Limited – KMP-79062