The Administration Assistant is responsible to carry out standard office procedures including answering phone calls, sorting mail, data inputting, updating documents and working on spreadsheets. The role also involves supporting management in administration requirements.
- Promote a positive safety culture and ensure that safety and quality policy is devised and maintain office systems to address the needs of the company, in conformity with its policies and requirements.
- Provide administrative support to the management and administration team, with mailing, scanning, copying and any other administrative requirements.
- Keep databases updated, ensuring the necessary changes and amendments to data are regularly made.
- Source and obtain quotes for indirect goods and services.
- Purchase and maintain kitchen supplies, stationery, personal protective equipment and uniforms amongst other items, as required by the company.
- Responsible for the up-keeping of meeting and training rooms, temporary workplaces, customer office, and kitchenette.
- Assisting visitors to the company and provide support with the necessary transportation requirements.
- Assist in the organization and setting up of meetings.
- Ensure that office equipment is in good working order and coordinate maintenance as required.
- Prepare gate passes for individuals and vehicles to access SR Technics premises.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Correspond with suppliers and ensure that supplies are well stocked.
- Run errands using the company car as required.
- Engage in the booking of courses, conferences and events.
- Ensure all documentation is filed in a systematic and organized manner.
- Organize travel, accommodation, vehicle leasing or renting arrangements for staff members travelling on work matters.
- Responsible for the upkeep of locker keys for all staff.
- Engage in any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Have an O’ level standard of education and / or administrative diploma.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ideally possess ECDL qualifications.
- Have had previous experience in an administrative role.
- Be mature and have good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Maltese and English is a must.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have a clean driving license and must be over 21 years of age.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics Malta Limited – KMP-59313