The Account Manager is responsible for the smooth transition of the customer(s) from contracting to fulfilment, the development, retention and appropriate expansion of the customer relationship. In doing so, he / she drives for excellent service delivery and continuously improved customer satisfaction. In addition, the Account Manager is responsible for technical solution provisioning through operations or technical experts, handling / escalating commercial matters in a pro-active and self-driven manner and overseeing operational and commercial key performance measures of these accounts. He contributes to the revenue and profitability of the assigned accounts by maximizing AWR selling during the execution phase.
The Account Manager supports a well-structured collection and discussion of shortfalls along with the post-sales phase and drives appropriate contributions from all lessons learned and personal experience towards the continuous improvement of processes and tasks, standards and procedures (Post Mortem process).
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated / promoted and implemented within the organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Operationally manage and control the implementation (handover and contract flow down) and execution (operational and financial performance to plan) of all contracts for assigned customers;
- Ensure clear communication link from assigned customers to operations and other areas of SR Technics to ensure the single customer point of contact;
- Manage issues database and ensure completion, updating and escalating as required;
- Define, manage and monitor customer account value flows (contract profitability, revenues, overdue, disputes, risks);
- Assure correct set-up of the assigned projects in SR Technics’ ERP system (SAP);
- Customer and contract profitability reviews where required and supported by the Account Management team to analyze risks and opportunities and to define appropriate actions to improve / retain the contract / customer and performance level;
- Measure account performance relative to budgeted and forecasted account performance;
- Management of the AWR and monitoring the Invoicing to secure revenues and to initiate / monitor the value flow after contract handover;
- Support continuously the issue resolution process for assigned customers;
- Assure continuous improvements during contract execution and after contract termination, support the post mortem analysis and definition of appropriate actions and measures in joint cooperation with involved parties and assure implementation;
- Successfully resolve overdue and disputes according to the targets.
SMS (Safety Management System):
- Communicate / promote safety policy; a clear commitment to safety and visible participation in SMS implementation of safety policy at all levels;
- Promulgate safety authorities, responsibilities, accountabilities to all personnel; review safety authorities, responsibilities, accountabilities after significant organizational changes; contribute to establish and maintain SMS;
- Appointment of key safety personnel acc. SMS framework.
- Experience in aviation MRO or similar industry with knowledge of business economics and commercial account management and / or front-end sales support;
- Successful delivering projects in time and on agreed budget;
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Be computer literate;
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- Be a good team player.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics Malta Limited – KMP-59568