Special Interest Travel (SIT) is seeking to recruit a Sales and Operations Executive to join its growing MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and events) and Group Travel division.
This key position within these departments requires direct involvement with different clients in both selling and event organisation.
The main function of the role is to:
- Drive sales including building and maintaining relationships with new and established clients;
- Develop new business opportunities;
- Handle requests and follow-ups;
- Handle site visits, finalise arrangements and logistics;
- Coordinating with various companies to ensure a smooth running of the group operations.
Interested candidates must:
- Be team players with a positive and energetic attitude who enjoy being with people;
- Have sales acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Be well-organised and possess good time management skills;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Be able to work under minimal supervision, be proactive and take initiative;
- Have a professional disposition and must maintain grooming standards;
- Be fluent in English and German;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Be willing to work flexible hours and to travel overseas.
Communication skills in Spanish and French or any other language will be considered as assets.
Experience in coordinating group travel and possessing a car and driving licence will also be considered as assets.
Special Interest Travel (SIT) – SIT – SOE 09/19