Our four-star hotel requires help to maintain an excellent level of standard in our Payroll department. The successful candidate must have experience, be well organised and be a team player.
You will report directly to the HR and Payroll Executive.
- Effectively coordinate and perform the payroll function, including processing, preparing and submitting changes in the payroll (ex. new starters, leavers, salary increases, statutory maternity pay, bonuses, commissions, timesheets, tax and social contributions).
- Ensure that payments made are in line with legal requirements (ie. according to employment and IRD regulations).
- Compile payroll related reports and other statistical reports for review and analysis by Management.
- Help in work permit documents.
- Prepare documents for Jobsplus and Identity Malta.
- Complete end of year FSS.
- Excellent knowledge of excel.
- Experience in Dakar software is considered an asset.
Candidate must have:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent in working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluency in Maltese will be considered an asset but not a must.
- Applicants must already reside in Malta.
Soreda Hotel – KMP-65069