An established 4-star hotel situated in the North part of Malta, is seeking to recruit a day / night hotel Front Office Receptionist on a full-time basis.
The selected individual will report directly to the Front Office Manager.
Duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Receiving guests at the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries.
- Answer inquirers over the phone;
- Build good relationships and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very
- courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel;
- Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference;
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean and tidy at all times to avoid rowdiness;
- Report issues of maintenance to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guest comfort and satisfaction.
The selected candidate must possess:
- Previous experience in a hotel front office position is an asset but not essential;
- Fluent English and preferably Maltese with another European language;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools especially in Excel;
- High customer service orientation and an outgoing personality
- Be a team player by demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive approach;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills resulting in outstanding communication, teamwork, flexibility and cohesiveness with all peers;
- Be able to demonstrate a consistent level of commitment by being fully engaged with the job role.
Soreda Hotel – KMP-79012