The hotel is looking for a Debtors’ Controller who can work within the Accounts team.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and ensure all debtors’ accounts are reconciled regularly.
- Daily review of the Accounts Receivable ledger and monitor incoming payments.
- Responsible for Ageing of Debtors and maintaining the same under control.
- Responsible for all tour operator billing.
- Liaise with the Reservations Manager as necessary.
- Focus on minimising the Accounts Receivable outstanding balance.
- Responsible for maintaining the debtor’s ledger with regular review of the aged accounts.
- Review the guest ledger report daily and report discrepancies, ensuring check-in / check-out procedures are followed.
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts and that they are properly posted on a timely basis.
- Follow up on all overdue accounts.
- Monitor any unallocated payments from customers.
- Respond to and resolve customer queries and claims.
- Reviewing Credit / Accounts Receivable operation and recommending / implementing improvements.
- Other special duties as and when assigned.
- Be hardworking and honest with strong organisational skills to work in this role.
- Have attention to detail with the ability to compile facts and figures.
- Have command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel / Word).
- Preferably have experience with Roommaster or similar PMS.
- Previous experience in the role is an asset.
Soreda Hotel – KMP-79011