Our client who is in the Gaming Industry is seeking to recruit a motivated Finance Assistant to join their team. The chosen candidate should be energetic and ready for a new challenge.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Process and prepare financial documents for the purpose of checking account balances and facilitating purchases.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Finance Director.
- Help manage accounts.
- Keeping invoices and financial statements up-to-date.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports.
- Reconcile discrepancies and or errors identified.
- Collect information and prepare payroll statements.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and cost reductions.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Accounts.
- O’ level standard of education.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English.
- Basic computer skills (I.e. ECDL)
- Clean police conduct.
Snap Recruitment – KMP-48288