We are looking for an organised, detail-oriented Accounting Specialist on behalf of a well-established client of ours in the automotive industry. The selected candidate will analyse information, maintain complete and accurate records, assist with routine accounting duties and handle client and vendors inquiries or complaints.
To succeed in this role, you should be committed to providing efficient, reliable support to your team members. You should also be trustworthy, thorough and courteous with excellent time management skills.
- Using documents to verify, record and process transactions;
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts and information related to supplies and inventory;
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly and annual activities, including generating financial reports, developing budgets, preparing taxes and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies;
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner;
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statues, chargers or discrepancies;
- Assisting the Senior Accounting Management team as may be requested from time to time.
Requirements for the role:
- Ideally AAT qualified or in the early stages of ACCA;
- Proficient in MS office applications, particularly Excel;
- A solid understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Experience in a similar environment will be considered an asset.
This role would best suit someone who loves to be challenged and is motivated by a sense of achievement as there is a chance to further develop your skills and progress to an FC level.
Snap Recruitment – KMP-50682