Over the past decade, our eGaming team has developed a strong reputation in several key regions within the industry. We work with some of the largest remote gambling operators and licence holders to help them run efficiently and compliantly, reduce corporate risk, and protect players to encourage a safe and fair market. To help us do this, we are looking for an ambitious individual to join our Malta office and drive international sales efforts for our growing gaming portfolio.
As Business Development Manager, you will help us to support the growth of our SMP Compliance Academy platform and Compliance 365 product, as well as driving business development through prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing sales. You will work closely with management to focus on achieving year-on-year growth and provide feedback and support to the wider eGaming team.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Develop relationships with key professionals within the eGaming sector and other departments across the Group to monitor sales progress and advise where any support is required;
- Travel to meet prospects and clients to manage client relationships through all parts of the sales cycle and provide demonstrations for our platform and related services;
- Provide research and input into discussions around potential markets, products, or review of competitor activity;
- Monitor and analyse pipeline activity to maintain accurate records and ensure the database is always up to date; and
- Oversee client administration matters, including sharing invoices and chasing prompt payments.
- This list of duties may evolve over time according to the needs of the business and for your own personal development.
You will be an organised and passionate individual with relevant experience of working in a business development role. Gaming industry experience is desirable, though not essential.
The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to take projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision;
- Must be able to travel a few times a year, as and when required;
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, and negotiation skills;
- Team player with strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate with management across our international offices; and
- Proficiency in IT, particularly a familiarity with systems to capture and monitor business development opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and develop new ways of working, where you will have the opportunity to input into the evolution of our service offering on an ongoing basis. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a comprehensive flexible benefits package, and the training and career opportunities that come as standard with a dynamic and rapidly growing group of companies.
You will be working within our brand-new office in the Ewropa Business Centre on the outskirts of Birkirkara, one of Malta’s oldest and most historically important towns. The Ewropa Business Centre incorporates the latest technology and support to ensure you have everything you need to be successful in your job; it is also fully accessible and a recognised Green Office, so you need look no further for your ideal working space.
SMP Group – KMP-52550