Smartcow AI Technologies Limited is a company based in Malta, specialised in building deep learning models and edge systems, making HW/SW integration seamless.
We are growing and are looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Product Account Executive to join our dynamic and target driven team to help us continue in the expansion of our operations.
The ideal candidates are goal-oriented and have a deep knowledge of our industry. You will have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team.
The employment shall be on an indefinite basis and we are offering a salary that remunerates the skills and competencies of the candidates. The individual shall be based at the company’s offices in Sliema.
We are looking for an individual whose responsibilities will be to:
- Review and participate with the design services team and general contractor in the development of the cost estimates.
- Reconcile changes that occur over the planning phase and assist the general contractor in ensuring that their data is accurate.
- Communicate or meet with the general contractor and owner project manager to gather status information to prepare a cost estimate update.
- Prepare written comments to the general contractor’s submissions, including the executive summary.
- Coordinate all sources of cost information for cost discussions and suppliers direct from NPA, subs, quantities from A/Es.
- Inform and drive engineering priorities based on cost impact.
- Provide estimate and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan.
- Work proactively with minimal supervision to resolve scheduling issues.
- Manage cost checks and carry out valuations on larger projects: complete, timely, accurate cost checking and valuation processes.
- Participate effectively with post-contract cost variances and the change control processes.
- Manage cost impact / contingency management and commitment tracking logs.
- Prepare funding data presentations and coordinate VE sessions with stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Have at least one year of experience in a similar post.
- Able to understand complex hardware / software systems and interactions.
- Experienced with build systems, version control, and testing methodologies.
- Comfortable in Linux development environments.
- Have professional behaviour with a positive can-do attitude.
- Organised and methodological.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-driven, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Trustworthy and ethical accepts and delivers on responsibilities and requires others to follow through on commitments.
- Able to generate new ideas and solutions from self and others. An ability and desire to go beyond the familiar.
Smartcow AI Technologies Limited – KMP-60072