Smartcow AI Technologies Limited is a company based in Malta, specialised in building deep learning models and edge systems, making HW / SW integration seamless.
We are growing and are looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Software Engineer to join our dynamic and target driven team to help us provide high-quality customer service.
The ideal candidates are goal-oriented and have a deep knowledge of our industry. You will have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team.
The employment shall be on an indefinite basis and we are offering a salary that remunerates the skills and competencies of the candidates. The individual shall be based at the company’s offices in Sliema, but will also be required to also travel and work at our partner’s offices in Toulouse, France from time to time.
We are looking for an individual whose responsibilities will be to:
- Optimise inferencing video analytics pipeline to result in best throughput and least latency in real-time
- Design effective incremental training loops using best practices
- Develop Gstreamer pipelines written in C to connect to and stream real-time video
- Work with state of the art deep learning frameworks to deploy object detection models for inference
- Test and optimise GStreamer pipelines to maximize hardware performance
- Build, automate and customize deep learning training and inference environments
Who you are:
- Have background knowledge of frameworks like TensorFlow, Pytorch
- Have extensive data modelling and algorithms experience
- Have knowledge of Hadoop or other distributed computing systems
- Have programming experience in C, C++, Python. Experience in using inferencing toolkits like TensorRT, CuDNN
- Have experience in working with multimedia pipeline frameworks like Gstreamer, DeepStream and writing custom plugins for the same
- Have professional behaviour with a positive can-do attitude
- Be organised and methodological
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and self-driven, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team
- Be trustworthy and ethical, accepts and delivers on responsibilities and requires others to follow through on commitments
- Be able to generate new ideas and solutions from self and others – ability and desire to go beyond the familiar
Interested candidates should send an updated cv and a covering letter via the apply button below.
Smartcow AI Technologies Limited – KMP-59603