SKS365 prides itself on being one of Europe’s fastest growing digital organizations, providing a level of entertainment that surpasses customer expectations. Our flagship brand, ‘Planetwin365’ is the #1 sportsbook in Italy, providing a level of digital entertainment that is driven by an appetite for innovation. With over 1.5 million registered customers, more than 900 gaming shops across Europe, and 500 passionate employees, the SKS365 brand has grown from strength to strength since its humble beginning nine years ago in Innsbruck, Austria.
Our success is anchored to our people who are definitely and will continue to be our most valuable asset. We provide people with the opportunities and environment to realise their career aspirations.
The primary aim of the Retail Performance and Risk Analyst is to analyse the Retail business operations in order to determine potential hazards and liabilities. Once these issues are identified, the Risk Analyst is tasked with designing, implementing and monitoring processes necessary to protect the company’s assets.
- Oversee the shop investigations and help to detect and prevent risk by analysing suspicious activities in shops
- Oversee and supervise AML monitoring, prevention and reporting activities
- Supervise the analysis of fraud and risk trends, process gaps identification, risk prevention measures implementation and investigations tools
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports regarding suspicious betting activity in shops and enable shop and partner risk matrix
- Assure shop and customer transaction risk assessment to reduce the financial loss to the business and mitigate instances of fraud and ML against the company
- Provide assistance to the Head of Retail Administration by identifying and implementing process improvement of analysis processes and procedures
- Assist external financial and legal auditors
- Manage and oversee all facets of risk and money laundry detection and prevention
- Previous experience as Performance Analyst within a professional organisation
- Previous experience in Risk Management and Compliance
- High level of computer literacy with MS Office packages
- Evaluates issues and defines solutions with good and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work efficiently, effectively and productively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
Experience in a similar role in iGaming and/or in Sports Betting
What We Offer:
- Excellent “market rate” remuneration package and reward system
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company offering defined career progression opportunities and a long-term career path
- Employee engagement program
- Private health insurance
- Parties, team buildings, social events and much more
SKS365 – KMP-44583