A vacancy has arisen for the post of Technician within Simonds Farsons Cisk plc.
Reporting to the Engineer and the Process Manager, the selected candidate is responsible to carry out, to the highest established standards, technical work required within the production area and support process and facility operations by complying with the franchise and lean management requirements.
The selected candidate will need to:
- Perform planned maintenance on any type of plant and machinery;
- Perform overhaul tasks of electrical / electronic, mechanical and pneumatic nature;
- Diagnose faults by making use of instruction manuals, circuit diagrams and test gear equipment;
- Operate plant machinery and monitor their working conditions;
- Establish methods of testing and inspection on plant, machinery and product output.
The selected candidates will be required to:
- As a minimum, have an MQF Level 4 / 5 qualification in Manufacturing/ Engineering, coupled with relevant industry experience;
- Possess good problem-solving skills;
- Be ICT literate;
- Be prepared to work on a 3 shift roster system;
- Previous experience in Industrial Automation will be considered an asset;
The company will provide prospective employees with the opportunity to obtain the MRA Electrician Licence A&B.
Simonds Farsons Cisk plc – KMP-51630