We are seeking for a .Net Developer to join our team.
- Analyze requirements provided by the product owner.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality self-documented code.
- Participate in the product life cycle.
- Communicate effectively and share knowledge with the team.
- Contribute in code reviews and development of unit tests.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Work on multiple projects.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in software development working with programming languages such as C# and SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Understanding of the principles of optimizing for performance and writing efficient code.
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to assess and initiate things independently having attention to detail.
Good to have:
- MCSA: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certification.
- A fun environment that fosters learning and growth.
- Private health and life insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work from home.
- Free parking or bus allowance.
- Discounts in all SkyParks facilities.
- Gym allowance.
- A team of aces.
Shireburn Software – KMP-59977