Shireburn’s products enable businesses to save time, generate revenue and thrive. Our team of experts have developed the successful Indigo Suite used by over 80,000 employees, and our Business Suite products with clients across a wide range of business sectors.
We have a diverse and inclusive culture where we all find purpose in our work and we strive to learn from one another as we build the success together!
What is the job really about?
We believe that marketing plays a major role in technology-buying decisions thus we are looking for a Head of Marketing to oversee our company’s business development efforts, by developing ongoing business-to-business (B2B) strategies that drive prospect engagement and growth.
Joining our leadership team and reporting directly to the CEO, your strategic guidance along with your work with the Sales, Product and Technology teams will support new client acquisition, retention and brand engagement continuing this trend, upgrading our capabilities and achieving even more.
As Shireburn continues to grow, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for enhancing modern marketing technology and tools to the organisation mixed with traditional tactics to reach the eyes and ears of a diverse plethora of business owners and executives.
If you are driven by innovation, new thinking, continuous change and a curiosity about how far you can grow, this may be the ideal role for you. Your impact can significantly influence the design of our future products and drive local and international expansion.
A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee B2B strategies;
- Contribute to the strategic marketing direction to ensure Shireburn remains a recognised and top-selling brand, by finding and creating new business opportunities that will bring growth in a clear and measurable way;
- Understand cross-channel interaction and deliver coordinated, multi-channel messaging;
- Measure marketing performance while turning data into actionable insights;
- Break free from traditional marketing approaches, enabling agile marketing through technology;
- Embrace new marketing technology as it evolves;
- Diversify go-to-market programs and align targets and strategies with audience needs and expectations;
- Influence product design, as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and suggest product enhancements;
- Together with other key stakeholders, create OKRs and goals for customer growth and revenue for the company;
- Engage with the customer base to increase brand awareness, sales and maintain relations with current customers.
- A strategic thinker with strong brand and analytical marketing skills;
- Knowledgeable about businesses and their challenges;
- Track record of building data-driven marketing strategies that bring expertise in the systems and infrastructure needed to automate and scale marketing-led growth;
- Proven track record in using technology to develop and implement marketing strategy in new markets;
- Experience with data collection, reporting and gathering insights from internal and external research / reporting systems;
- Work well on multiple projects, act with an entrepreneur mindset and display strong critical thinking skills;
- Proven leadership skills and experience partnering with key stakeholders across the organisation at all levels;
- Ability to manage an ad-hoc client communication process and execution;
- Experience leading events and campaigns.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop their strategic experience, work in a highly motivating environment, hone their leadership and management skills and be part of an innovative and fast growing company backed by a solid foundation and purpose with over 35 years of experience.
- Private health and life insurance;
- Free parking;
- A fun environment that fosters learning and growth;
- Discounts in all SkyParks facilities;
- Gym allowance;
- A multinational team of aces to work with.
Ready for the challenge?
Apply now and meet our team!
Data Retention Policy
All details of applicants, including their application and CV, will be safely deleted from our database after 6 months of filling of the respective post.
Shireburn Software – KMP-50658