Shireburn Software is a leading software development house based in Malta, serving both local and international clients. Our team is responsible for analysing, designing, and developing data-driven web applications, which include our recently launched cloud based Indigo Payroll and our airport solution Concessionaire Analyzer +.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to strengthen our Finance department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Administration of accounting records; including posting of routine transactions, bank and other reconciliations, monthly maintenance invoices and third party order processing
- Debtors chasing;
- Preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports;
- Posting of accounting journals including maintenance of prepayments, accruals and deferred income schedules;
- Updating of sales and purchasing ledger;
- Handling of petty cash;
- Involved in the company procurement procedures;
- Processing of payments and receipts in a timely manner;
- Maintenance of the company fixed asset register;
- Assisting in the administration of the companies insurance policies;
- Dealing with auditors as part of the annual statutory external audit;
- Dealing with matters and general queries of the company’s clients and suppliers;
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers, customers and third parties;
- Involved in the on-boarding and off-boarding of clients including preparation and review of contracts;
- Other general and administrative duties.
We are looking for someone:
- Organised who has the ability to work on their own initiative;
- Holds a strong technical accounting background with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- With a great eye for detail;
- In possession of strong time-management skills;
- Positive and proactive team player.
Familiarity with the use of the Shireburn Financial Manager (SFM) will be considered an asset.
Data Retention Policy
All details of applicants, including their application and CV, will be safely deleted from our database after 6 months of filling of the respective post.
Shireburn Software – KMP-42905