We are a software development company with 36 years of reputable experience in developing data-driven web applications that support businesses. We have developed the successful Indigo Suite used by over 75,000 employees and our legacy Business Suite products.
We are looking for an ambitious Accounts and Administration Clerk to join and grow within our company. Forming part of the Accounts and Administration team, you will perform back office accounting duties with exposure to front office administration tasks when needed.
- Posting of invoices and processing of outgoing billing;
- Posting of payments and receipts;
- Processing of third party orders and monthly renewals;
- Debtors chasing;
- Dealing with matters related to the company’s clients and suppliers;
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers, customers and third parties;
- On-boarding and off-boarding of clients, including preparation and review of contracts, liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Performing front office duties when needed;
- Filing and archiving of documents;
- Office errands and any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the department.
- Hold an accounts and/or administration background and/or at least 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Hold an O’ level in Accounts;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Organised with the ability to work on their own initiative and as a positive and proactive team player;
- Have a great eye for detail;
- Be in possession of strong time-management skills;
- Familiarity with the use of the Shireburn Financial Manager (SFM) will be considered an asset.
- Friendly environment that fosters learning and growth;
- Private health and life insurance;
- Free parking or bus allowance;
- Discounts in all SkyParks facilities;
- Gym allowance;
- A team of aces to work with.
Shireburn Software – KMP-50088