In Sense of Nature, we specialize in sleep product distribution in the USA and Scandinavia and are now looking to hire an experienced Content Marketing Specialist with extensive SEO knowledge for our US bed-in-box eCommerce brand Nolah Sleep. The US market for online mattresses is hyper-competitive, so we are looking for a person with a track record in creating results through content and SEO, for example, from iGaming.
The candidate selected will be directly responsible for the execution of the USA content and SEO strategy for Nolah Sleep. The position is permanent and works out of our European office located in Malta.
What you’ll be doing
- Keyword research, management, and tracking
- Writing content and content outreach / distribution to build backlinks
- Domain authority building (through backlinks from external 3rdparty websites)
- Technical on-page analysis and optimization, including writing on-page SEO content, product descriptions, new pages, competitor comparison pages, etc.
- Keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest Google algorithm changes and SEO trends in general
- Work in SEO tools such as Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, etc.
- Manage our social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram) with relevant content and keeping our audience engaged
- Develop the company’s charity-cause where we give part of our profit to the preservation of US wildlife
What you’ll need
- Hands-on SEO experience from eCommerce or iGaming
- Excellent writing and verbal skills (fluent English)
- Experience with business tools (Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Be proactive and get stuff done!
If you have, awesome! (but not mandatory)
- Knows American English
- Have online marketing experience (SEM, PPC, Paid Prospecting, Paid Remarketing, Google Ads, Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, etc.)
- Have an agency background
- Knows about affiliate marketing
What we offer
- Competitive salary (€30.000-€45.000 depending on qualifications)
- Excellent office environment
- Flexible working hours
- Central office location (Gzira, Malta)
- Fitness membership
- Snacks and drinks
- MacBook Pro with external monitor and keyboard set up at the office
- €1000 for home office setup
Sense of Nature Ltd
Sense of Nature was founded by Daniel Galle and Anna Hjoellund, two award-winning entrepreneurs who have several successful start-ups in Europe and the US.
Sense of Nature is an industry leader in natural bedding products and owns several high performing brands in the sleeping / bedding industry. With us, you’ll be working in an entrepreneurial environment focused on creating value for our customers, working smart while maintaining excellent growth rates.
Sense of Nature Ltd – KMP-47596