SENS Innovation Group Ltd. is a leading international provider of energy management, guest room management and building management solutions within the hospitality, commercial properties, and maritime sectors. SENS has offices in Malta, UK and UAE and has numerous partners across the globe including in the EU, Indian Ocean and Asia. We are proud to assist some of the world most renowned hospitality groups in achieving their sustainability goals through our energy management solutions.
To further expand our R&D department, we are looking to recruit an Embedded Systems Engineer / Software Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidate will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible to responsible for developing and maintaining firmware for real-time operating system (RTOS), enabled microcontrollers (MCUs), as well as improving overall system performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field.
- Proven experience as an Embedded System Engineer / Software Developer.
- Proficiency in C and C# programming; knowledge of other languages is considered an asset.
- Experience with RTOS enabled MCUs, Ethernet-based communication protocols and stacks.
- Ability to understand schematics and PCBs.
- Excellent analytical skills, perseverance, and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work autonomously.
The chosen candidate will be required to:
- Develop, implement, and test new firmware functionality and commissioning tools.
- Analyse and improve overall system performance.
- Investigate and solve reported issues.
- Build documentation and presentations to promote new features of products / systems.
- Monitor and control devices on RTOS enabled MCUs.
- Understand schematics and PCBs.
- Work with ethernet-based communication protocols and stacks.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure project success.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the field.
- Maintain excellent code quality and documentation.
- Any other task assigned by senior management and as required from time to time.
What we offer:
- Attractive base salary and benefits package.
- Ability to design and development new products.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Potential for growth in an international company.
Sens Innovation Group Ltd – KMP-84506