Reporting to the HR Manager the candidate shall form part of the Human Resources department and can work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
Job responsibilities and daily tasks:
- Greeting visitors and answering telephone calls from the company’s reception area
- Responsible for a range of HR duties, payroll and general assistance in the HR department.
- Verifying employee working hours, vacation, sick leave and sick leave reports to company doctor
- Send periodically outstanding leave reports to all departments
Skills / Education / Experience Required:
- A meticulous and detail-oriented person with an A’ level qualification in accountancy.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Maltese and English.
- Competent in the use of standard Microsoft Office software tools with special reference to Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to manage and prioritise the workload and ensure that all urgent issues are dealt with.
- Basic knowledge of Dakar Cloud payroll software will be considered an asset.
- Have a professional team approach, excellent organisation skills and enthusiastic
- Smart personality and discreet
- From 7.00 am till 15.30 (half-hour break)
- Must have own transport
Seifert Systems Ltd – KMP-49502