Scope of Position
Seifert Systems Ltd., an industry leader in Thermal Management, is currently looking for a Process Engineer to join our Process Engineering team.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Process Engineer will ensure that the production lines under his / her responsibility are running continuously at the established level of quality, efficiency and effectiveness; meeting the production / shipping plans in a timely and effective manner.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Identify the principle causes for 1st-time yield loss and efficiency loss in production and eliminate these causes through material, equipment, procedure and process improvement
- Assist in the development and release of new products and product upgrades to production
- Responsible for new process implementation and current production process improvement / optimisation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all process documentation
- Responsible for continuous improvement and cost reduction activities
- A Degree / Higher National Diploma or equivalent technical knowledge coupled with experience
- Demonstrated previous experience in working in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise and complete work assignments by specific deadlines
- Organised and meticulous approach to work demonstrating excellent team playing skills
- Personal qualities of drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Initiative to propose and implement new ideas
Seifert Systems Ltd – KMP-48243