Security Service Malta Ltd, forms part of Security Service S.r.l., a leading Italian group of companies established in 1980.
We are looking for smart, highly disciplined and reliable individuals. We have vacancies for full-time and part-time Security Officer.
- You will be required to work on a roster basis i.e. Day / Day / Off / Night / Night / Rest / Day / Day / Off / Night / Night throughout the year.
- The purpose of the job is to guard, patrol, or monitor customers’ premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
- This is always according to and within the parameters of the company’s manuals and assignment instructions.
- At times the duties of receptionist are carried out together with the above.
- Job holder needs to provide excellent service to customers, maximizing efficiency and effectiveness in the company.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Valid Maltese Private Guard Licence issued by the Commissioner of Police.
- A verifiable personal history including dates of education, employment / unemployment.
- Valid driving licence with own transport.
- basic computer skills.
- Fluent in Maltese / English.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail particularly on security.
- All employees are employed on an indefinite contract of employment and receive free of charge uniforms, health and safety equipment and ongoing training courses.
- The annual refresher course for the private guards’ license is paid for by the company when you are in employment with us.
Security Service Malta Ltd – KMP-61134