Security Service Malta Ltd is an Industry Leading Company in the security sector both locally and in Italy, since 1980. The Group has been at the forefront to attain new challenges, focusing on further investments and giving rise to new initiatives offering a full range of security services, offering specialized services like guarding services, cash in transit and atm management.
Security Service Malta Ltd is looking to recruit an HR Manager. This ambitious position is the platform for a very rewarding career.
We are currently seeking applications from committed persons to fill the post of Human Resources Manager on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Directors, the Human Resources Manager shall be responsible for:
- Leading the HR function of the Company and implementation of HR policies;
- The full recruitment cycle, from designing effective advertisements to shortlisting, interviewing, recruiting candidates and induction;
- Drafting employment contracts.
- Organising events, initiatives and other well-being activities, related to team building;
- Ensuring that employee records are kept up to date;
- Identify training needs and co-ordinate employee training in line with our client’s requirements;
- Be the point of reference for HR queries pertaining to employment law, compensation etc;
- Keep management informed on any employee or HR related issues when and as appropriate;
- Ensure that employee-related information is maintained and processed in a strictly confidential manner and in accordance with the Data Protection Act;
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance;
- Overlook the work permit process and making sure all documents are gathered in a timely manner;
- To promote a vibrant and positive culture;
- Attend training, seminars and conferences when and as required;
- Keep self updated on employment legislation, tax and social security regulations;
- Responsible for the payroll function of the company.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a least 3 years’ experience in a Managerial position within an HR-related field;
- Possess relevant qualifications and be knowledgeable on local employment law and HR best practices;
- Be meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable;
- Have strong communication skills;
- Have good judgement and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information;
- Have a growth mindset, and have a passion for positively influencing the team and people around them.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written use of both the Maltese and English languages.
- Knowledge of the recruitment processes of foreign nationals is essential.
- Certification or award in Human Resources.
- Prior experience working in payroll and HR will be considered an asset.
- Able to work autonomously, remain calm under pressure and able to work with deadlines and without close supervision,
- IT savvy / PC literacy and experience with MS Office.
The ideal candidate should have a professional outlook and should be able to apply their personality to develop this role to the fullest. Motivation and the ability to deal with challenging situations are imperative.
Security Service Malta Ltd – KMP-66680