Security Service Malta Ltd forms part of Security Service S.r.l., a leading Italian group of companies established in 1980.
We are looking for smart, highly disciplined and reliable individuals. We have vacancies for both full-time and part-time Cash in Transit Officers.
- Work on a five-day week Monday to Saturday;
- Delivering and / or collecting valuables from point A to point B or as required;
- Making sure loading and unloading is done in a secure and professional manner;
- Following procedures in dealing with emergency situations;
- Well-groomed and smart appearance as per company policies;
- Driving behaviour and responsibility while using company vehicles is a must;
- Company vehicles are to be kept clean at all times and regular checks are to be performed and any faults reported when necessary;
- Making sure safety procedures are always followed.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Valid Maltese Specialised (driving / non-driving) Private Guard Licence issued by the Commissioner of Police;
- Minimum of at least one to two years verifiable and successful security experience;
- A verifiable personal history including dates of education, employment / unemployment;
- Valid driving licence with own transport;
- Due to the nature of the industry in which we operate, you will need to be confident working to strict safety and security procedures to ensure our customers’ requirements are met with optimum efficiency;
- Fluent in Maltese and English;
- Certified in Fire Fighting and First Aid;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Leadership qualities;
- Capable of following specific instructions according to company procedures;
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public;
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately;
- Attention to detail particularly on security.
- All employees are employed on an indefinite contract of employment and receive free of charge uniforms, health and safety equipment and ongoing training courses;
- The annual refresher course for the private guards’ license is paid for by the company when you are in employment with us.
These positions require the incumbent to maintain a very high level of security.Security Service Malta Ltd – KMP-59214