Secure Trading Financial Services Ltd (STFS), now trading as Acquiring.com, has over the past years established itself as a trusted acquirer. Licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (“MFSA”) to process electronic payments across Europe and principal member of Visa and Mastercard, Acquiring.com can offer a truly end-to-end payment solution to merchants trading online. Ease of implementation and trusted advisory relationship management are at the heart of what Acquiring.com can offer to its partners.
Benefits of working with Secure Trading:
- Health insurance after completion of probation
- Free parking
- 26 days of leave together with public holidays
- Central office in Malta
- Regular Team building and staff activities
Main purpose of the job:
This role is an extension of the Group’s HR Directorate in the UK and supports the Director of Operations (Malta) with the development of HR strategy and operations across the whole of the business in support of the organisation’s aim, which is to attract, develop and retain the best employees to deliver excellent services to our clients.
The post holder is also responsible for overseeing facilities management and is the organisational lead for health and safety policies, procedures and practices.
Duties and responsibilities:
Lead and manage the following activities:
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Work closely with the business to ensure close working relationships are established and to understand each service area’s resource priorities, requirements and opportunities;
- Identify HR issues and trends within the business and bring these to the attention of Senior Management;
- Form and carry out induction course for new entrants;
- Liaise with HR Head Office and contractors on offers of appointment, variations to contract letters and payroll;
- Oversee facilities management;
- Ensure staff adequately aware of health and safety policies and procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent experience of working in a generalist Human Resources role including operations, recruitment and training
- Act with integrity and discretion, manage the need for confidentiality
- Commitment to promoting equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace
- Good at working under pressure and as part of a team
- Proactive and forward thinking, able to respond flexibly to the demands of the role
- Commitment to and enthusiasm for the aims of the organization
- Experience of planning change management programmes
- Developing services that meet the changing needs of clients and users
- An understanding of facilities management
- An understanding of health and safety legislation
- Certificate in CPP or CIPD accreditation considered a plus
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coordination of planning, recruitment and selection and performance management (appraisal, attendance, conduct and manage / staff development) in co-operation with unit managers.
- Ability to encourage, enthuse and develop staff through formal and informal methods
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict and challenge performance issues
- Ability to work to deadlines and demonstrate effective time management
- Advanced computer literacy skills
Secure Trading Financial Services Ltd – KMP-41571