To be detail-oriented Reservation and Sales Agent to assist our customers with their booking needs. To provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, booking rooms and events.
To be successful as a Sales and Reservation Agent you must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent customer service skills.
Additionally, you should be able to up-sell and have excellent knowledge of deals and savings available to customers.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Answer phones and assist customers in making, altering, or cancelling reservations.
- Respond to emails with reservation information, confirmations, and additional details.
- Advise customers regarding ongoing promotions or available upgrades that may enhance their experience.
- Answer questions regarding rooms, facilities, rates, and events.
- Accurately record customer information and charge credit cards upon successful reservations.
- Handling and input of reservations.
- Flexible working hours.
Seaview Hotel – KMP-66609