Seaview Hotel Malta – a brand new 4star Hotel we are looking for an HR and Payroll Assistant to join our Finance team. To succeed in the HR and Payroll Assistant role, you will already have HR administration experience, be very organized and produce work with an exact level of accuracy.
You will report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Supporting in the processing of monthly salary payments;
- Independent handling of administrative tasks throughout the employee lifecycle;
- Managing all HR related documentation and maintain HR records and employee files;
- Entering and updating employee data on to the HR system and ensure accurate records are maintained;
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries on payroll and benefits;
- Absence management and updating relevant databases;
- Assisting with work permit applications and ID card applications;
- Actively supporting other HR projects as requested from time to time.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- HR admin experience, including use of HR software (ideally Sherburn, but not essential);
- You’re adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you can expect high levels of change and opportunities to learn;
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills;
- Impeccable attention to detail, producing working with accuracy and the ability to retain knowledge;
- Discrete and treats all matters with absolute confidentiality and integrity;
- Advanced written and verbal English language skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Seaview Hotel – KMP-62488