We are looking for an enthusiastic, full-time HR and Communications Officer to strengthen our staff’s well-being and establish consistent communications across Salvo Grima Group of Companies. We are a dynamic group specialising in distribution, ship supply, international wholesale and retail. We currently employ over 230 people and operate in seven countries in Europe and Africa.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Friendly and genuinely interested in the well-being and team spirit;
- Reliable, accurate and organised;
- Diplomatic, able to ensure confidentiality, solve problems and negotiate;
- In possession of an MQF Level 6 level of education and ready to train further.
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Fluency in spoken Maltese would be an asset
- Experience in HR or digital marketing would be preferred.
- Forming part of a team carrying out HR-related tasks relating to the entire employment life cycle from recruitment to termination, organising staff records and files, collating data, checking attendance, filling forms and conducting formal correspondence;
- Taking responsibility for scheduled HR tasks, such as end-of-probation procedures, appraisals, contract management, coordination of interns and subcontractors and carrying out procedures in line with high-quality standards;
- Planning and organising induction and training programmes, team-building events and corporate social responsibility activities;
- Ensuring that the group brand identity and our group culture are maintained and developed consistently and in line with high standards across all international teams;
- Liaising with web and other Designers, Photographers and Marketing Subcontractors to ensure consistent, high-quality visual, digital and written communications both internally, across the group and to the general public via the group website, social media and internal communication channels (intranet and closed groups);
- Producing or editing regular intranet posts, and social media posts and assisting with the planning, production and implementation of publicity material, digital marketing campaigns and corporate communications.
We offer a good remuneration package and a positive work environment with good career development.
Salvo Grima Group – KMP-80185