Salvo Grima Group is a dynamic group of companies specialising in ship supply, travel retail, wholesale and product distribution in Europe and worldwide. Our Group was first established in 1860 and now employs over 140 people with operations in eight countries.
We are now looking for a full-time HR and Administration Officer to join our team. This is an entry-level post, so training will be provided.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Friendly and committed to staff wellbeing;
- Reliable, accurate and highly organised;
- Fluent in spoken English and Maltese;
- Diplomatic, polite and able to solve problems and negotiate;
- In possession of a good level of education and ready to train further.
- Carrying out HR-related administrative tasks, such as setting up meetings, preparing excel spreadsheets, checking time-sheets, filling forms and letter templates and conducting basic correspondence;
- Taking responsibility for scheduled HR tasks, such as the end of probation procedures, ensuring appraisals are carried out on time, monitoring fixed contracts, interns and subcontractors;
- Organising application forms and claims for grants and funding;
- Assisting with insurance and travel paperwork where necessary;
- Assistance with the recruitment and basic induction process for new staff, filling in Jobs Plus recruitment forms and assisting the Payroll team;
- Organising staff records and files, keeping records up to date;
- Organising training activities for staff and assisting with the organisation of events and Corporate Social Responsibility scheme;
- Assisting with the production of publicity material and social media posts;
- Performing general office and administrative support;
We offer a good remuneration package and a positive work environment.
Salvo Grima Group – KMP-66453