Salvo Grima Group is a dynamic group of companies specialising in international distribution, ship supply, retail and wholesale. Our Group was first established in 1860 and now employs over 200 people with operations in seven countries.
We are now looking for a full-time Accounts Officer to join our growing Finance team.
The ideal candidate:
- Has the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Is in possession of an A’ level standard of education, in Accounts or similar;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Performing general accounting duties, such as dealing with client invoicing; checking, processing and posting sales / purchases invoices, suppliers’ payments and reconciliations; posting bank transactions, bank reconciliations and processing commissions to agents and clients;
- Collecting cash sales (cash and cheques), preparing the necessary deposits and processing them through the accounting system;
- Issuing monthly or weekly reports;
- Carrying out data inputting, reconciliations or other analysis as required;
- Performing general reporting as well as office and administrative support functions, including maintaining records.
Our offer includes the following:
- A full-time, indefinite contract;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Full training and growth opportunities;
- Health, personal accident and life insurance;
- Private parking.
Salvo Grima Group – KMP-80545