Salvo Grima Group is a dynamic group of companies specialising in international product distribution, ship supply, retail and wholesale, with operations in eight countries in Europe and Africa. Our Group was first established in 1860 and now employs over 140 people.
We are now looking for a full-time Accounts Officer to join our team based at our premises in Marsa.
The ideal candidate would have:
- An A’ level standard of education;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ideally, Microsoft Navision or Business Central;
- Good verbal and written skills in English;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller and Finance Managers in their duties as part of a team of officers;
- Performing general accounting duties, such as dealing with client invoicing, checking, processing and posting of sales / purchases invoices, suppliers’ payments and reconciliations, posting of bank transactions, bank reconciliations and processing of commissions to agents and clients;
- Collecting cash sales (cash and cheques), preparing the necessary deposits and processing same through the accounting system;
- Issuing monthly or weekly reports;
- Performing general reporting, office and administrative support functions including maintaining records.
We offer a good remuneration package and a positive work environment.
Salvo Grima Group – KMP-67988