A new and exciting position has arisen for a Store Manager for our multi luxury fashion brand store at MIA. We deal with high-end luxury brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Longchamp, Emporio Armani and Weekend Max Mara amongst others.
The Store Manager is actively responsible for the sales and operational aspects of the outlet and will be responsible for the achievement of the boutique’s commercial results and expected KPIs, monitoring the local market and competition. You will lead and develop the team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching as well as build sustainable Client Relationships.
Job Responsibility includes but not limited to:
- Primarily conduct supervision duties; on-the-job training, assisting and directing other team members to valuable information, sharing knowledge on products and sales techniques, etc.
- Assisting in reaching and exceeding the monthly sales target of the outlet.
- Able to maintain high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented.
- Ensuring all team is aligned with the correct target and that the shop is moving in the right direction.
Preferred Competencies and Experience:
- Over 2 years experience in fashion retail coupled with a keen awareness of fashion.
- Proven experience in managing a team.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- A passion for sales and in providing impeccable customer service.
- Fluency in English and Maltese (another language would be an asset).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a keen, proactive approach towards business needs.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Must be a team player.
- Knowledge of the main IT applications.
If you are keen to manage a team, enthusiastic about meeting people, are able to communicate well in English, have a desire to develop and grow in a dynamic company, apply with us today.
Saltwater – KMP-61262