As a result of the growth of the company, a vacancy has arisen for the post of Senior Accounts Clerk on a full-time basis to complement our existing team. The ideal candidate must have the ability to handle different tasks, work with minimum supervision and meet the reporting deadlines.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Be organised and methodical in all work performed.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be attentive to detail and able to multi-task.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- General accounting duties, including posting of transactions, processing of invoices, payments and reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of the management accounts.
- Maintaining the company’s stock system.
- Preparing periodical and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Assisting the shops with day-to-day matters.
- Liaising with all staff at the office and the shops.
- Performing other general office duties.
- Assistance in the preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparing and running monthly payroll.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Applicants will preferably be part-ACCA qualified.
Minimum Accounting Experience Required:
- Applicants must have at least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
SAK Limited – KMP-68020