Saint James Capua Hospital, is seeking to recruit a Liaison Officer for its Sliema hospital.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To establish and maintain good communication with patients, visitors, and staff
- To maintain a current list of in-patients and update colleagues on any changes accordingly
- To input patient charges accurately onto the hospital information system
- To receive payments from patients upon arrival, during admission (for long stays) and upon discharge
- To admit and discharge patients in hospital information system, ensuring all details are correct
- To communicate with foreign and local insurance companies with regards to pre-admission clarification, provision of medical reports, confirmation of direct settlements and receipts of guarantees of payment
- To carry out reception duties when needed
- To liaise with appropriate members of staff in case of emergencies
- To receive, keep record of, and report to the appropriate personnel any member of staff who calls in sick or are sent home sick, as per company policy
- To keep the mobile phone, provided by the Company, on him / herself at all times and to reply to all calls accordingly
- To run an efficient invoicing and payment collection system
- To assist the department in any relevant tasks, accordingly
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisation, prioritisation and time management
- Have a sharp eye for detail
- Be professional at all times
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of the hospital information system and Microsoft processes
Saint James Hospital Group is Malta’s leading private health care group with over 30 years of experience in the medical field.
A professional workforce, medical expertise, customer satisfaction and the latest technology are our driving forces.
These are backed by our core values which are:
- Passion for Excellence
- Mutual Respect
- Personal Responsibility
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Saint James Hospital – KMP-54314