SAFCO Holdings Ltd. operates an established group of companies which include an English Language School, Three Star Aparthotel, Fitness Centre, Internship Placement Agency, Childcare Centre and Farm / Shop.
SAFCO Holdings is seeking to recruit a Finance Clerk on a part-time basis to join its dynamic team.
Position Purpose / Summary
The Finance Clerk will be responsible for handling the financial records of the organization. You will work with a wide range of documents, including invoices, purchase orders, receipts, bills, checks, and other paperwork related to money coming in or going out of the company’s operations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and check all invoices prior to inputting them into relative computer systems.
- Prepare local / foreign payments and remittances for suppliers and match accounts payable payments.
- Reconcile supplier’s statements where necessary.
- Input relative adjustments were required.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts of bank transfers, credit cards and cash systems.
- Communicating with customers via phone, email and other communication platforms.
- Issue reports according to specific deadlines.
- Produce relative month-end procedure reports.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
- Other tasks that may be required by the company.
- Organized, able to work with minimum supervision and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Other languages would be an asset.
Safco Hospitality – KMP-80469