Working within the Finance department, this role is focused on supporting the Accounts executive in the day-to-day running of the department.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and assisting them as needed.
- Maintaining accounting records and completing day-to-day bookkeeping.
- Ensuring that staff members adhere to procedures.
- Following up on payments due.
- Account reconciliations.
- Assisting the Accounts Executive with the month-end closing tasks and reporting requirements to the parent company.
- Any other duties delegated by the superior as / when required.
- Obtained an MCAST diploma in Accounting / AAT diploma / A’ Level in Accounting. Candidates who are pursuing an ACCA qualification will be given preference.
- At least 1 year of work experience in accounting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Professional proficiency in English is required, whilst fluency in Maltese is mandatory.
- A competitive salary.
- Qualification support and study leave.
S.S. Lifts Orona Ltd – KMP-86683