RUSH Gaming, a fast-growing online company is looking to hire an experienced and motivated leader to join the Operations team.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with payments in the Gaming industry.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Relevant qualifications will be considered an asset.
- In depth awareness of MGA and UKGC processes.
- High level knowledge on payments and risk, chargebacks, responsible gaming, GDPR and AML procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional meticulous attention for detail.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other teams within the business.
Core Performance Competencies
- Engaging Communicator- Demonstrates strong two-way communication skills. Conveys information and ideas in an open, articulate and timely manner. Considers cultural differences and others’ perspectives when communicating.
- Dedicated to customer- Is a student of the customer. Constantly thinks of ways to improve the customer experience. Continually asks, “What would our customers think of this?”
- Innovative Change Leader – Identifies the changing needs of our customers, employees and system and successfully leads innovation that improves the business.
- Empowerment of Talent – Continually elevates talent throughout the system. Coaches others to accelerate learning and development. Encourages diversity of thought and perspective.
- Acts & Plans Strategically – Develops a clear and compelling vision, strategy, or action plan that is aligned with the organisation’s goals.
- Exceptional Team Player – Works cooperatively as a member of a team and is committed to the overall team objectives rather than one’s own interests. Is open to others’ diverse ideas and leverages the team’s differences to achieve results.
- Inspirational influencer – Positively influences others and collaborates in ways that inspire others to act and/or change perspective.
- Prioritises High Impact – Executes fewer things better. Maintains a disciplined focus on those things that will have the greatest impact. Holds ourselves and others accountable for delivering results.
- Working closely with our external payment agency and ensure the workflow meets and exceeds industry standards and potential risks are eliminated.
- Monitoring of account registrations, deposits and withdrawals.
- Reviewing and verifying customer accounts and documents for authenticity.
- Evaluating fraud risk and taking action where appropriate.
- Reviewing player activity to minimise the financial risk to the business.
- Analysing and processing payments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Investigating and resolving of issues related to money transfers, including reconciliation of transactions.
- Managing the day to day relationship with the service provider.
- Actively contributing to process improvements in workflows and procedures.
- Monitoring correction credits/debits posted onto the system.
- Authorising payments, investigating transactions and liaising with customer support, compliance and third parties.
- Ensuring chargebacks are below agreed threshold.
- Designing alerts within our gaming platform and 3rd party systems for suspicious behaviour.
- Setting SLA’s and ensuring they are executed with strong follow up
- Driving efficiency across all aspects of the payment function, including cross skilling, continued improvement in the use of technology, multi territory and multi brand.
- Designing and reporting deposit/withdrawal and chargebacks weekly/monthly.
- Development of future inhouse payments function for other gaming brands within the group.
- Onboarding and development of new team members.
Rush Gaming – KMP-44658