Ruby is a young, fast-growing hotel group with existing hotels in Germany, Austria and the United Kingdom as well as many other projects under construction throughout Europe. The Munich-based group led by founder and CEO Michael Struck is breaking new ground with its Lean Luxury philosophy: a location in the heart of the city, top design and high-quality furnishing.
Through a lean organization and concentration on the essentials, Ruby creates a contemporary, affordable form of luxury for modern, cost- and style-conscious customers.
Be among our first team members to join our newly founded Corporate Office in Valletta, Malta and help us to increase our emotional branding as well as brand loyalty and support us with the implementation of a communication structure with the Corporate Office in Munich.
Duties and responsibilities that will excite you at Ruby, as you will be:
- Responsible for Ruby Group’s brand presence on social media channels
- Looking after the conception and implementation of brand storytelling
- Managing our existing social media channels
- In charge of our editorial planning, including handling, optimized or individualized according to the channels, their focus and target groups
- Planning and monitoring paid social media campaigns
- Responsible for photo and video shoots as well as for tonality
Get in touch, if you have / are:
- Professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management / business studies / marketing / communication or similar
- Experience in a similar role and working with lifestyle brands
- A digital native with a high social media and web affinity
- Enjoying agile communication and possess textual confidence
- Experience in working with external service providers
- An independent, creative and innovative worker with a high degree of commitment and self-motivation
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
Ruby offers you:
- Permanent contracts, since you will be part of our family from day one
- Plenty of room for creativity and innovation
- International travel opportunities
- An opportunity to work in a truly exciting and expanding hotel collection and to be part of new hotel openings
- Staff rates for you, your family and friends in all our Ruby Hotels
- A stylish working place in the heart of the city with a fantastic sea view
- Team and after-work events in a relaxed atmosphere
- Communication as equals instead of hiding behind formalities
Lean Luxury philosophy in the soul with the Ruby Spirit at heart.
Diversity and being different is important to us, which is why we strive for a team where the most diverse bunch of people can find their place. With us, you should be yourself. Everyone brings their own rhythm and their own melody. This is how our unique groove comes to life. Did we mention, that we love music?
As a team, we want to be the best at what we do. And we like to walk off the beaten path to do so. We enjoy what we do and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We prefer talking as equals with each other as well as with our guests, instead of hiding behind titles and formalities. We’re all united in our wish and goal: to give everyone – employees, guests and clients – the feeling of having arrived, where the real heart of the city beats.
We’re not looking for a perfect CV, but rather a personality, which fits our team. Sounds interesting? Apply now.
Become part of our team – Make it your own story!
Ruby Hotels Ltd – KMP-64837