We are growing! RSM Malta is offering an excellent opportunity for experienced individuals to join our Tax team at different levels within the team.
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals who would like to join our direct tax practice which would allow for exposure and growth in the field. Our established Tax team services a portfolio of both local and international clients. This position will provide the potential for personal and professional development through involvement in challenging projects and working in a dynamic team. Our focus is on delivering a top-notch quality service, meeting commitments, and building a trusted relationship with our clients.
You will be expected to work within a team in various functions of our direct tax practice, including:
- Assisting in tax compliance matters for both international and local clients.
- Preparing and / or reviewing of income tax returns and computations.
- Assisting with income tax refund claims, including shareholder registrations.
- Communicating clearly with clients and being able to understand their requirements.
- Assisting in advisory assignments at different levels.
- Liaising with the Inland Revenue department on various matters.
- Keeping abreast with tax developments locally and internationally.
- Preparing news items and articles for our website.
- Any other tax related tasks as may be required.
We would like to hear from you if, you:
- Hold a qualification in accounting.
- Possess a good working knowledge of both local and international tax law and its practical implications.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar environment with considerable exposure to tax compliance work.
- Can work both independently, as well as part of a team, to produce high-quality work.
- Can work in an organised manner whilst dealing with multiple deadlines.
- Possess a strong work ethic and customer-centric focus.
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills in English and Maltese.
It would an asset if you also possess the following:
- Post-graduate qualification in taxation.
- Previous experience in a client accounting role, ideally with a tax focus.
- Fluency in one or more foreign languages.
RSM Malta – KMP-59557