With over 31 years of experience that has built our reputation, RS2 has become a market leader in the payments software world. We are looking for a Support Analyst to join our existing team. The chosen candidate will be assisting with providing resolutions to queries or incidents on the software systems developed by RS2, ensuring responses are provided within the agreed service level agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support with incidents and resolution tracking and reporting.
- Performing testing and carrying out detailed analyses of these tests, with the aim of identifying areas of improvement in their execution.
- Keeping detailed documentation related to the outcome of carried-out test cases.
- Actively collaborating with other team members in order to advance the issue resolution routines and quality of the testing systems.
- A degree in business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Past experience in payments industry will be considered an asset.
- Must be proficient in SQL Language.
- Proficient in testing methodologies and test case execution / verification with a keen eye for details.
- Exhibits strong documentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects / activities in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Possess good communication skills and able to perform under pressure.
- Available to work on a shift basis, as required by the company.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
RS2 – KMP-56076