We are recruiting Software Testers to join our growing teams. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who aspire to kick-start their career in the field whilst having:
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge solutions;
- Be exposed to large multi-national organisations that form part of RS2’s client base;
- A team of experienced professionals to help support the integration into the role.
Although experience would be considered an asset, we are looking for individuals with the right can-do attitude and the willingness to grow and make a career out of working with us – similar to the many other success stories that surround our organisation!
As a Software Tester you will have exposure to our growing list of clients, have first-hand input in improving our quality processes through testing and continuous feedback and experience continuous learning about QA principles whilst working in a complex environment and a challenging industry.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a recognised and relevant certification in either in Business and Computing, Software Development or a related field;
- Be an excellent trouble-shooter and have a strong eye for detail;
- Have an aptitude to learn test case management and defect tracking tools, as well as other QA activity related tools;
- Ideally possess knowledge of SQL;
- Possess good communication skills, able to perform under pressure and have the ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately;
- Have Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives and fluency in written and spoken English.
RS2 – KMP-53824