About the company
RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
About the Role
We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of Junior QA. The selected candidate will form part of a specialized multi-skilled Payments and Card Operations team.
As an RS2 Junior QA, you will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You will need to create, execute and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to our clients is in line with the specified business requirements.
- Create, document, execute and maintain test cases and test packs for both functional and regression testing in an accurate and efficient manner within agreed timeframes.
- Assist in managing clients delivery and release schedules as required.
- Clearly document and communicate test results using appropriate tools.
- Act as a central point of contact (via e-mail, teleconferencing and on-site workshops) for the delivery of specific changes / updates requested by the clients.
- Certificate, diploma or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies and test case execution / verification with an eye for detail.
- Preferably should have a good knowledge of the financial and payments industry.
RS2 – KMP-62400